Should You Go With Auto Dealer Financing for Bankruptcy Filers?
If you have recently been in the position where you had to file bankruptcy in order to stay afloat, you might have felt a mix of relief from taking care of all of your debt and from feeling like you won't be able to get any type of financing for the next ten years. Although it is certainly true that things can be a whole lot more difficult on you after filing bankruptcy, however, you should know that it won't be impossible for you to get used cars on credit. In fact, you can always seek auto dealer financing for bankruptcy filers if you are in need of a vehicle but are afraid you can't get one due to your bankruptcy situation.
Where Can You Find Auto Dealer Financing for Bankruptcy Filers?
Although it can definitely be a whole lot harder to find car financing after filing bankruptcy, there are a host of car dealers who offer their own financing and who make it really easy for you to get a car after bankruptcy. Therefore, you will definitely want to consider heading to a dealership that offers its own financing versus a more traditional car dealership if you have filed bankruptcy sometime in the last ten years and want to buy a car.
- How Bad Credit Personal Car Loans Can HelpPersonal car loans can be extremely helpful when you are tight on funds. Whether you need to get a valve replaced or receive a repair on the engine, you can get the funding that you need to make these repairs necessary. There is no need for you to st
- Can I Get a Used Car Loan with a 500 Credit Score?Are you looking to finance a used car loan, but are wondering if having a credit score of 500 is enough? It used to be that having bad credit was a major obstacle to getting an auto loan. On car lots, it can be a real challenge to get a reasonable in
- Need An Auto Loan After Bankruptcy?We use our own in-house financing to make the deal go through which means that we can play with the numbers all we want because we have no third party finance company that we need to show documentation to or explain why we want to help you get approv
- Need An Auto Loan After Consumer Proposal or Bankruptcy?If you need an auto loan after bankruptcy, all you need is a job and a low debt-to-income ratio. Our finance managers can play with the numbers as long as it takes to make sure that you can gain approval.
- Buying a Car with No Credit Check in GTAWith this auto loan type, you will be able to drive off of the lot on the same day with a new car. You will then be given a payment schedule and may need to make payments at the dealership on a monthly or weekly basis.
What is Involved in Dealer Financing?
Dealer financing is actually a really simple process, and it will probably be a whole lot easier to get a car through this type of financing than you think. Here are the basic steps that you will need to follow to get car financing after bankruptcy:
- Find a car dealership in your area that offers dealer financing and that works with clients who have filed bankruptcy.
- Make sure you have the documents that the dealership will ask for, such as a proof of the money that you have coming in and identification to prove who you are.
- Pick out a vehicle that you are interested in, think will be reliable and know you will be happy driving for the next several years.
- Go through a simple application and purchasing process, then drive your new vehicle straight off of the lot without any concern about your bankruptcy.
To make things just that simple and to get the car you need even though you have had financial troubles and filed bankruptcy in the past, Canada Auto Approval will offer its own auto financing for clients who have bad credit or who have filed bankruptcy.