Need An Auto Loan After Consumer Proposal or Bankruptcy?
A consumer proposal or bankruptcy can ruin your credit and leave you in a financial mess for months on end. The good news is that CanadaAutoApproval.ca still wants to do business with you. Despite the fact that you just went through a rough financial patch, we believe you deserve a second chance at getting a car on credit, and we want to help you rebuild your credit rating.
Get a Deal Done When You Need an Auto Loan after Bankruptcy
We want to help you get into a vehicle that you are proud to drive. After all, it is hard to start your day right when you have to climb into a cold car that doesn't have a radio. Therefore, let us help you avoid this situation by offering you affordable and agreeable auto loan terms regardless of your slow credit.
How Can A Deal Be Done?
Getting a deal done is a lot easier than you think. If you need an auto loan after bankruptcy, all you need is a job and a low debt-to-income ratio. Our finance managers can play with the numbers as long as it takes to make sure that you can gain approval. If an outside bank cannot approve you, we will use in-house financing to take care of you. This means that there is no waiting around and wondering if you are going to be approved.
- How Bad Credit Personal Car Loans Can HelpPersonal car loans can be extremely helpful when you are tight on funds. Whether you need to get a valve replaced or receive a repair on the engine, you can get the funding that you need to make these repairs necessary. There is no need for you to st
- Can I Get a Used Car Loan with a 500 Credit Score?Are you looking to finance a used car loan, but are wondering if having a credit score of 500 is enough? It used to be that having bad credit was a major obstacle to getting an auto loan. On car lots, it can be a real challenge to get a reasonable in
- Need An Auto Loan After Bankruptcy?We use our own in-house financing to make the deal go through which means that we can play with the numbers all we want because we have no third party finance company that we need to show documentation to or explain why we want to help you get approv
- Should You Go With Auto Dealer Financing for Bankruptcy Filers?Dealer financing is a really simple process to go through when you have a bankruptcy on your credit history and you're looking for an auto loan.
- Buying a Car with No Credit Check in GTAWith this auto loan type, you will be able to drive off of the lot on the same day with a new car. You will then be given a payment schedule and may need to make payments at the dealership on a monthly or weekly basis.
What Will I Qualify For?
Each person will qualify for a different amount depending on their income and ability to pay. For the most part, you should be ready to buy:
- A car less than $10,000
- A late-model pre-owned car
- A cat that may or may not have a warranty
While that may sound dire, there are many great cars that are more than five years old. Drivers will also have the option of buying an extended warranty through the dealer or a service plan of their choice through a private company.
Getting a loan after bankruptcy is a distinct possibility for anyone. As long as you have a job, Canada Auto Approval is going to get you approved for a loan. Stop by your local GTA dealer lot today to see the next car that you are going to be driving down the road.