Need An Auto Loan After Bankruptcy?
A bankruptcy or Consumer Proposal can ruin your credit and leave you in a financial mess for months on end. The good news is that it's not enough to stop you from ever getting credit again, in fact, if you're in need of a car loan after your bankruptcy CanadaAutoApproval.ca is willing to help you out right away. We have full faith that you have learned from your past financial mistakes and will continue to move forward in your financial life by making your car note payment each month.
Get a Deal Done When You Need an Auto Loan after Bankruptcy
At Canada Auto Approval we want to help you find a vehicle that you like and that you can afford to drive off our lot. The cars on our lots are late model gently used vehicles, but don't turn your nose up just yet. All of our vehicles have a well-running motor, good tires, low miles and many even come with an extended warranty. The finance specialists at our North York dealership can help you find bad credit auto loan terms that are favorable to you.
How Can A Deal Be Done?
We can make any deal happen as long as you meet our minimum requirements of having a steady income from any source, proof of residency, at least 18 years of age, and a small down payment may be required. We use our own in-house financing to make the deal go through which means that we can play with the numbers all we want because we have no third party finance company that we need to show documentation to or explain why we want to help you get approved. With no third parties involved, everyone is approved!
- How Bad Credit Personal Car Loans Can HelpPersonal car loans can be extremely helpful when you are tight on funds. Whether you need to get a valve replaced or receive a repair on the engine, you can get the funding that you need to make these repairs necessary. There is no need for you to st
- Can I Get a Used Car Loan with a 500 Credit Score?Are you looking to finance a used car loan, but are wondering if having a credit score of 500 is enough? It used to be that having bad credit was a major obstacle to getting an auto loan. On car lots, it can be a real challenge to get a reasonable in
- Should You Go With Auto Dealer Financing for Bankruptcy Filers?Dealer financing is a really simple process to go through when you have a bankruptcy on your credit history and you're looking for an auto loan.
- Need An Auto Loan After Consumer Proposal or Bankruptcy?If you need an auto loan after bankruptcy, all you need is a job and a low debt-to-income ratio. Our finance managers can play with the numbers as long as it takes to make sure that you can gain approval.
- Buying a Car with No Credit Check in GTAWith this auto loan type, you will be able to drive off of the lot on the same day with a new car. You will then be given a payment schedule and may need to make payments at the dealership on a monthly or weekly basis.
What Will I Qualify For?
Each person will qualify for a different amount depending on their income and ability to pay. For the most part, you should be ready to buy:
- A Car Less Than $10,000
- A Car That is Around Five Years Old
- A Car That May Have No Warranty
While that may sound dire, there are many great cars that are more than five years old. Drivers will also have the option of buying an extended warranty through the dealer or a service plan of their choice through a private company.
Getting a bankruptcy auto loan is a distinct possibility for anyone. As long as you have a job, your dealer is going to get you approved for a loan. Stop by your local dealer lot or showroom today to see the next car that you are going to be driving down the road.