Buying a Car With Bad Credit
Having bad credit can affect your life in many ways. On top of experiencing difficulty obtaining a loan for a home, you might also have trouble financing a car. The good news is that CanadaAutoApproval.ca is here to help you get a bad credit auto loan when you need it.
How to Obtain a Bad Credit Auto Loan
When you have bad credit, no credit or even horrible credit, it is always best to go through the pre-approval process by applying online first. It only takes about 3 minutes and you'll find out how much financing you could qualify for in an instant. During this process, you will be required to provide some basic information such as:
- Personal identifying details - residency, social insurance number, date of birth, etc.
- The amount of your money that you earn or receive each month
- Employer, if any, and time on the job
- The amount of your monthly rent, mortgage, and credit card payments
When you have completed the application, we'll contact you shortly to review your details and to set up a time for you to visit our North York used car dealership. You'll be ready to shop for your next new to you vehicle knowing just how much of a car you can afford. Remember, when you are able to make a down payment, be it small or large, that can really help you keep your car payments low.
- Can I Get a Used Car Loan with a 500 Credit Score?Are you looking to finance a used car loan, but are wondering if having a credit score of 500 is enough? It used to be that having bad credit was a major obstacle to getting an auto loan. On car lots, it can be a real challenge to get a reasonable in
- Need An Auto Loan After Bankruptcy?We use our own in-house financing to make the deal go through which means that we can play with the numbers all we want because we have no third party finance company that we need to show documentation to or explain why we want to help you get approv
- Should You Go With Auto Dealer Financing for Bankruptcy Filers?Dealer financing is a really simple process to go through when you have a bankruptcy on your credit history and you're looking for an auto loan.
- Need An Auto Loan After Consumer Proposal or Bankruptcy?If you need an auto loan after bankruptcy, all you need is a job and a low debt-to-income ratio. Our finance managers can play with the numbers as long as it takes to make sure that you can gain approval.
We Help People With Bad Credit Buy a Car
Once you have signed on the dotted line for your poor credit car financing, make sure that you make your payments on time. Unlike many other buy here pay here or in-house financing used car lots in the greater Toronto area we report your timely payments to the top credit agencies in Canada, including Transunion and Equifax.
We want to make it possible for you to purchase the used truck or SUV you need, but we also want to help you rebuild your credit scores along the way. That way, next time you want to buy an automobile or even refinance your vehicle, you'll qualify for better rates and terms.
Whether you are a first time car buyer or a seasoned purchaser of vehicles, having no credit or bad credit is frustrating. We'll help take the stress out of getting another vehicle with our fast and easy financing process.